BallGame [UPDATED] BallGame [UPDATED]

I'm sure it could be good, but it just doesn't load. I could be wrong, but I think you only uploaded the .html file. If thats the case, you just need to compress all the files in your folder into a .zip file, and then submit it. Though from what I saw in the cover picture, it looks good. And I hope your game does well!

Noreh responds:

Thank you! I've tried to upload this game 3 times now and one time it worked but had no hitboxes and this time it doesn't even load! Need to find a fix for this asap.

FIXED IT!

marble tilt marble tilt

Great Game, and very challenging! The only thing I would suggest is Music, and Sound Effects. If it had that, I would give 5 stars. Also, keep up the good work!

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

Well made, very interesting!

Linear Linear

It definentally needs music, and some pickup objects. Without that, it won't be very encouraging for players to keep playing. I would suggest changing the name to "Linear Demo" in the mean time. So that people will understand that it isn't complete. Overall this game does have potential, it just needs a little work.

Retroball 3000 Retroball 3000

I'll give it 4.5 stars. Though it does have collider problems. If the ball goes too fast, it will go thru the enemy or player, and into the goal. Though, overall besides that, it's a great game!

Unlucky Ball Unlucky Ball

Good job with the game. I would like to say that if you add a bounce effect to the walls, it would make the game more interesting. Also, (I haven't completed the game yet, so I don't know if you do have enemy's) adding moving enemy's would make the game more challenging. Anyways, keep up the good work!

Husnainix responds:

Thanks for your Feedback and I'm really sorry there are no Enemy's in this game and I'm not updating this game anymore but anyways thanks for your review.

Riddle Transfer 2 Riddle Transfer 2

So pretty much... This game is awesome! Well made!

All Ways Down All Ways Down

Very challenging! It would be nice if you could press R to restart.

noddingTortoise responds:

Thanks for playing, I'll try and add a restart button in the next update.

Christmas Night Christmas Night

Love the music and visual style!

Santa Drop Santa Drop

Great game, well made! Here's a tip though. It would be nice if you could press the spacebar to restart.